Monday 25 June 2018

Typically monday

Today I mat my nomad coach at virgin money. Then I thought that I see what book I went to a book store and have a look around on what they got in stock, and see if there are anything interesting books, I can get my hands when I next get paid next Tuesday. As I got nope in my bank and only pasta in my cardboard till I next get paid. So I know what I going to be having these next week. Pasta.

I also went to the library to pick up a couple of books for me to read. I got the Jewel by Amy Ewing and Starborn by Lucy Hudson. As I thought that they be really cool reads.


When I got home I played on the sims for about 2 hours. They a baby on the way. So yeah the sims story will be on the way. I am going to create a blog dedicated for the sims free play for people who are interested, and I am going to link it here for people to read.

Then I watched Meet the Parents Little Rockers. Which is just an amazing. Now I am not one for comedy, but I can see Greg in me in sense that I am that strange, and always trying really hard to impress the people I care about. As to be honest I got nothing special about me. Nope exciting about me. This blog is just about an average well below average ugly girl who lives in Sheffield, and her daily life.

Then I watched Grease, which is the cheesiest musical ever. I love it only because how funny and true it is. Well true in some high school. Like both my high school, if a TV crew show up they be hugging round the camera like they never seen one before. I do like the songs though, my favorite is there are worse thing I could do. I used to know all the words to that song when I was like 8/9 years old. However because I haven't watched it for like ages I forgotten the lyrics.

Anyway got to go.

Just remember

You don't always need a plan. You sometimes just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens. Said by Mandy Hals.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment