Monday 2 July 2018

am back

Hello i am back after a much needed break from writing the blog. Like I love writing the blog but at the moment my blogs are coming out like it the same every single day, and I don't that. There never me going in town to meet this friend on this day and we did this because never really get asked to meet up for coffee that often. Or a random trip down to the cinema, or brought a new book. Most of the books I read I read from the library.

What have I done over the past week though. I went to do painted fabrics rehearsal. They going great got a layout of the show finally. Which I think is really needed. As we need to know what happening, what parts we got and then what parts we still need. We having a little break due to needing to type up scenes that we created but haven't had time to do it and we are back this Saturday.

Wensday I had to go down food bank as I had nothing in and I needed food, it not something I wanted to do. But I had nothing, no food, no money till tonight. It was heartbreaking to do. The staff made at the hostel made me feel so bad for needing to go food bank. There was like why all my money gone? Why didn't I plan, we did a budgeting booklet. Like I don't know and I did plan but the plan backfired, and no we didn't do a budgeting booklet. We did a home booklet and a cooking booklet which where no good because they taught me nothing. Like I still don't know how to save my life.

Thursday I just chilled

Friday, well meant to have a meeting at 2pm at the hostel for my social care package, with who going to be my new landlord, who don't work Friday and the female who did the social care package assessment. Now the person who did the assessment she re arranged it because she was an hour late last Friday, and the first person thought it was at her office. So my going to be landlord said she do it even though she don't work Friday. She showed up on time but the person who rearranged it and was an hour late last time, never showed up. So I was trying after the landlord left trying to not pass out from stress.

Saturday chilled

Sunday was on Wiztots and it was eventful, picture about 20 people about 15 kids aged 1-3 years in a small room where it super hot. Yeah not nice.

Today I been reading His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik. So far it really good I only 102 out of 353 pages so doing OK. I also getting ready for crisis skylight open mic night tomorrow at theatre deli 6pm to 9pm free to come and watch.

Anyway got to go

Goodnight everybody

Love you.

Zanny

No comments:

Post a Comment