Monday 9 July 2018

Hi

Today I been feeling very faint still and my right foot is bruised up. I feel like I been a right failure with my life at the moment. Like I should know, but as they are so many things that I want to do that I can't pin part what I can do. Or there so many things that I don't know what to do or where to start.

Today I been resting pretty much all day, I started to read a book that a friend Luke lent me to read called The Little written by Gladys Aylward. It a is a Christian book about putting faith in God, and trusting that if it a word of God that things will work out.

It interesting that there talk about doing missionary in a country that the person don't know anything about it, and unsafe. Due to me wanting to go the country Chad. Which recant war ended in 2010 where it lasted 5 years it was the Chadian civil war. It lasted for 4 years and 4 weeks. Death of Civilians was small compared to other civil war in sense there was 7000 killed and there was 200000 refugees. This was due to some rebellion, and there still some going on, but been wanting to go since I was 15.

Now I have been listening to music and I am listening to Fabulous, Baby from Sister Act the musical, which I so want to see because the songs I have heard on Spotify seams epic. Plus I love the movie.  It such a classic.

Anyway I got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment