Monday 30 July 2018

Who you wasn't to be

Hi everybody. Sorry for the wait for this post. I just needed some much needed time to think without worrying about what I should write for that night blog post. I know I shouldn't think about and just write from the heart. But that the problem, my heart want to tell you guys how I really feel but at the same time my heart want to be liked. I know I won't be able to be liked by everybody on the world. Like I know not that many people read my blog. So that out of the question.

Anyway in the time after over thinking about that I should give up, on trying to get everybody to like me. As in the end I won't be try to myself.

Also I just needed more time to think about who me in. I know I been thinking about it lately, but to be honest you are always learning new things about yourself, all the time. I just didn't really had a chance before this year because I was always trying to impress others. Now I am tired on doing that. The only person I should impress is myself, my inspiration should be a better me.

Anyway I went to my first Pride on Saturday here in Sheffield, I had a blast, while hanging out with Jamie Campbell, his Beautiful mum Margaret, his lovely boyfriend Blake. Talked to the director of my favorite musical Everybody Talking about Jamie Jonathan Butterell. Had such an amazing time.

Even though I should of been resting my foot and shouldn't of been standing up my right foot as much as I did. As last Thursday I had to go to the walk in center. They said I had something called plants Faliciliisit (I probably misspelled it.) It to do with having a low arch, having a problem walking, being flat footed, walking to much or/and standing for to long. Which I all have, so yeah standing doing the YMCA isn't the best idea with that.

But I wouldn't let the pain ruin my day, I stood up and fight the pain. As I want to say that don't matter who you are you should love who ever you please, boy, girl, an object or nothing at all. As people shouldn't be scared to be who they are.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment