Saturday 14 July 2018

Mental health

Where should I start today. There been a lot of talk about mental health today, on all forms of media from social media to the radio. Now I am somebody who is working on my mental health.

I can say it is hard to go through day basis fighting depression and anxiety. It been something I been going through, one form or another my life, but been going through depression for the past 6/7 years and Anxiety for the past 3 years.

Well there are people out there who trying to help me I haven't found anything that can get rid of them. I personally found things that helped me coped. That all I can do is to learn to cope.

However the things that help. See what I am learning to expect that I hear voices. Three voices, two male and one female, they also visit me sometimes, and it always the same faces and voices. See it not people or voices I know. I know it not normal. I just can't get rid of them. Like they even have names and I know each one by name. They been with me for 2 years now.

I was getting counseling, but that ended but it didn't help one bit, it was a total waste of time. I was getting angry I was passing outnat home due to stress caused by the counseling. I was getting angry to the point where I wanted to punch somebody. I just couldn't cope. People say carry on as it maybe because I am talking about things that I haven't really talked about. But this was going on for 4 months. It jut wasn't normal.

Anyway got to go

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment