Thursday 12 July 2018

Hi

Today I went to a Crisis skylight session where we talk about the Christmas show. In which we Crisis hopefully going to put on this Christmas. If they want to put not on this year. Then they need to start considering open the theatre things to the public or at least be a bit more relaxed about who going to be in it.

As they want to put on A Christmas Carol, and on a good day there three members who shows up, me and two other, like they talked a bit of roles so at least the people o mainly come will have roles but there to many roles for all of us to play.

That was for 7 hours straight there, it was a hour and half walk there and back so my foot is killing me. I really need to get my foot checked out, but my doctors never answer the phones so I have to deal with the foot pain till I don't know when.

Since I came home I mainly be resting. Tree isn't much to do.

Anyway housing situation update, there be ready for me to move within the next 6 weeks. I will be finally out of Pitsmoor. I just want to get out of the area. I don't want to get out of the place I am in because I have made lovely friends but I know I can't stay here forever.

Anyway got to go

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx
















P.S England not coming home 😁😁😁😁😁😇

No comments:

Post a Comment