Friday 6 July 2018

Live screening of Everybody Talking about Jamie

Just wow. Last night I went to Cineworld in Sheffield, to see the live screening of Everybody Talking about Jamie. What an experience. I never been to a live screening before, so to have a chance to see my favorite musical on the big screen. I just couldn't stop smiling. I just knew that ETAJ was made to be on the big screen. Plus it was a lovely bonus to see the inspiration behind the show Jamie Campbell and his mum Margaret. Had a picture with them.



 
I just need the film which is like another 2 years. As I probably won't get cast as an extra. I don't know why but yeah.

Today I been watching three films. I watched Grease, chitty chitty bang bang and the greatest showman. All amazing films. I just love them.  Well Greatest showman mainly because it gut Hugh Jackman and Zac Efron in, and I love them.

Apart from that, it getting stressful, I haven't been eating that much today because I have been stressing out. I had a sandwich, a Mars bar, and some coconuts mountain which are like 5p in size, and that it today.  Like I been sitting in the backseat in the whole housing situation which I told my key worker, who I don't know why been taking a lot of control over it, because I don't know what happening because I'm not the one emailing or getting the email that I'm stressing but she haven't offered anything so I don't know what happening, and this place is why I can live for how long I want.

But they don't understand.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment