Tuesday 10 July 2018

Fimo and stained glass

So today I did Fimo and finished my stained glass today because I missed stained glass so much that last week I started a piece and I just had to finish my stained glass.

 Sorry about picture quality because two light ball have gone and the lights are not that bright anyway.

For fimo I for back my tree and I created a Rose, which I am super happy with the result.


For the petals and leaves each one personal made by me. Each one is very different. Which is really cool I didn't want something that look perfect. I just want something that stand out that not perfect because I am not perfect. For the Rose, something that typically beautiful, is odd because I am beautiful inside but I not what everybody want me to be and and I want that. I don't want to be the same.

Anyway I got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment