Tuesday 3 July 2018

Art and craft day.

Struggle to sleep last night due to being to hot. It was unbearable. But still managed to get up at 10:15 but I think because I kept on waking up. So it not what time I wanted to wake up at but it had to do.

So I went to say hello to stained glass starting to created a piece. It not like a super complex shape, well it is if I had to cut it out all by hand, but all the shape are scrap glass. So that easier for me, it was so nice to go back to it even for a bit because I did miss doing it. I was informed that the tea design I did was used by another group. Which is nice that people using my design to create there own work.

Then I did some more Fimo where I did a snail, a tree and a fridge magnet.  I got my person that I made back, which I just love.

Today was meant to be another open mic night, where I was going to do a stand up comedy piece, bit end up being cancelled due to nobody showing up cause of football. Like first of Crisis skylight worked hard to help people who are facing homelessness, to help them get back into work and in there own place, but they need donations to keep going that why they do these open mic night. Before anybody says that they shouldn't of done it on a night of a big England game. They booked in February before they knew when they line up are know, and we didn't expect England to doing so well.  So like I was really want to try and build my confidence up, so these open mic night help me. So it kind of ruin my confidence a bit. As now I don't know if the people who said they liked what I wrote, just saying to be nice or what. So yeah.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment