Thursday 2 August 2018

Jambo

I know I haven't been posting every single day, the main reason. I don't want to bore you with posting the same thing every time. I rather have one single post once in a while, then several post terrible post every single day. If I do post like one after another then I will do of if I feel what I did on that day is worth posting. The other reason if I feel like what I need to say is not worth the wait. That the only.

First of I am sorry if i mix up some words or say some odd things. Past week I been mixing up my words, can't think words or just been stumbling over the most simplest of words.

First of if you a Everybody Talking about Jamie Fan (Newbie) on Saturday there is a meet up at the Crucible Corner on Saturday at 1pm follow by going to the showroom to see a screening of the show at 4pm if you want to go to the screen you have to book your own cinema ticket's. It a great chance to meet up with other Newbies and have a lovely time.

Next Thursday to Sunday I will be going down to Leicester to see couple of my friends from my home city and going to my home Church as well. Which I just can't wait because with the move and my current move, it a much needed rest from all the stress. So it be lovely to see everybody down in Leicester.

Anyway I went to see Mamma Mia: Here we go again on Tuesday, and omg. I just loved every second, I know the storyline wasn't clear, but it was there, and the singing was patchy and the acting questionable, that why I love it, because it not great. I went because of the feel good factor and the laugh which it brought. Plus the young Bill, Sam and Harry, what more can I say....

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment