Monday 27 August 2018

Hi

Yesterday I had fun, I went to church and was on the board cast team. It was a good service, being round my friends, and doing what I love.

Afterwards I went home and chilled and watched the new baywatch movie with Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron. Very cheesy, but I love cheesy movie.

Today been à really relaxed day, due to it being a bank hoildays. So I been sitting in my room doing nothing. So yeah it been pretty boring. I been listening to music , dancing and singing along. As it always cheers me up.

Anyway last night I thought of a dream that I can scarpbook. Visit New York. Now at the moment I know it not realistic, but in like 15/20 years maybe. There a reason, when I went to Groby community college, I was in the house New York, New York. When I started, the number one hit in the UK was Empire state of Mind. Second I always wanted to see a broad way show. The last reason, there a café in New York somewhere called Zanny's café and bi just want to visit it because we share the same name.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment