Tuesday 14 August 2018

Omgosh

Sorry for the long wait between this post and the last. Something happened on Sunday 5th while walking to Church at 8:30am. All I can say just because it is light and in the morning, walking down a main road doesn't mean your safe. You don't know who also walking around.

I hate that we live in 2018 and yet people can do what ever they want to just because they are a man. I know what happened to can happen to men as well but it doesn't happen as much. I won't go into detail what happened the most important people know. Like police, staff where I live at and couple of close friends and family know.

Know knowing that he been released under investigation. Makes!me worried as apart from friends looking out for me. I have no form of protection. I know it highly unlikely that I will see him again, and that he probably won't remember. The memory there for me. The fear still there. Not knowing if he pops round the corner any moment.

I know this isn't the most uplifting blog out there or any good but I just need to release my feeling. He made my feel like I am worthless, trash. That I am not meant for this planet. He made me feel so week and scared. I was shaken all day. I feel like I am going to be sick through shock. I just want this to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment