Saturday 18 August 2018

Hi

I am totally dreading tomorrow and walking to Church tomorrow. As it's going to be 2 weeks tomorrow since what happened. To know the man is released, even if he under investigation, doesn't mean I am safe. What he done to me, it just not fair how people like him are allowed to walk around. He sexual harassed me.

Like I didn't feel insecure about myself as it. They are classing as sexual assault, and yet I feel like the police are not caring. I know they have to get evidence but there isn't much evidence apart from my word and the staff at the Hilton hotel health Club. If they will give their words when he followed me inside.

But the thing is doesn't matter how much evidence they get because they can't really collect and store how the crime affect me mentally. Like since the events I haven't seen any police. To see how I'm doing.

I am trying to go outside, but it doesn't help the amount of times I hate being outside. I feel like everybody judge me. Like I can't go one day without the fear of seeing his face. I know it highly unlikely that I will see him again, but the amount of times I seen people I know in town. There still a chance.

I am still fighting, to be myself, without jumping everybody touch me on my back or on the shoulder. I know it stupid, in the way I am thinking, he can't touch me, he can't come near me. I just can't control it and that what annoying me. That I have no life, like I am living in fear. But I don't want to.

I feel like I am facing this alone.

Anyway got to go

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment