Saturday 2 June 2018

day at Meadowhall.

Well today been good. Even though it felt like I've had a big bucket of water was thrown on me due to have about 6 hours week and also suffering with sun strock from yesterday. Struggling to keep myself awake.

Today I went to Meadowhall, as a good friend of mine, from Leicester called Emma, and her mum and dad came up to visit me for the day. We did have fun, but after a couple of hours of walking, we did feel it.

Me and Emma hung out just to catch up, we talked about our friends back down in Leicester, and how much Leicester is changing since last year, when I went to visit them. Which is like how can so much in such sort time.

I noticed it changed when I visited last year. It was heartbreaking to see how much it was changing. I know it good some change, but Leicester Lord Mayor isn't great. He making Leicester rubbish in my opinion and that polite. Sheffield lord Mayor who hasn't been Lord Mayor that long is doing a better job it just over 4 month then Leicester one.

We had a meal at Pizza Express. Out of all of us I was the only had Pizza, everybody else had some sort of pasta. It was really nice, I had the American pizza which is super nice. I would had tried something else, but Pizza Express use a lot of Mushroom in their food. Now somebody who allergic to Mushroom, that restricted a lot of things.

I got back at 4:25 and went to say hello to staff and sat up for a bit. However I was falling asleep so I had a nap. So sorry if this is bad in anyway, I just for up from the 3 hour nap. I am still tired but I have to write my blog.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody.

Zanny x

No comments:

Post a Comment