Saturday 23 June 2018

Catch up

What's up everybody? First off let me apologize for now post the past couple of days.

Thursday was a very busy day and by the time I got home I was ready for bed. Also my wrist was sore, but it was a lovely day. I went to do stand up comedy. Where it was a bit rush. We sang a couple of songs, the penguin song and also we did Who's pigs are these. Then went to create our last piece for the stand up comedy workshops.

At 20 past 5 the workshop got a tram to Atterclif, to be a tester audience, for this audio walking theatre along the cannel. The problem was the transmitter broke 10 minute into the walk. Which was like what do as they don't have a back up plan because they just tested it and the transmitter worked. So we had to end it ten minutes in. However we all carried down the cannel which is like another 50 minute to Victoria Queys. Which is just beautiful and we had a drink at a little unique pub by the Queys.

I want home and yeah after walking down the cannel and then extra 30/35 minute home I was super tired.

On Friday I woke up at 8:20 as I had at my place at 9. So it gave me time to wake up get the kettle on and get some caffin in my system. I waited at the reception 5 minute before 9 because just in case the people who I was having the meeting with came early. Half 9 no where to be seen. I went to back to my room, come ten o'clock, 1 of the 2 arrived. The person who shown up, thought it was 10 then the one who didn't said 9 but at her office. Which wouldn't happened, we 100% arranged it at my place. So we arranged it, and I had to triple check the person who took the message, said.

Today I went to painted fabrics rehearsal, we are finally got a clear date on when the show is on. It will be on the 30th of November and 1st December. Which is great. It going to be at the University of Sheffield drama studio. Which hold in total of 177 people.

Anyway over the past couple of days I started playing sims free play. I got in total four sims. There names are Zanny, Luke, Owen and Annie (I think I should of written her name down.) They all knew to the town so I let you know how they getting along.

Anyway goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny

No comments:

Post a Comment