Sunday 17 June 2018

Year on

I would love to say a massive thank you to everybody who read my blog regularly. I been writing my blog for a year now. It such a special moment for me. As I never thought I would be able on writing my blog for a year straight.

There was points where I wanted to stop the blog all together, but I do enjoy writing. I wouldn't be the person I am without writing my blog. It odd to say, that the simplest of thing, like writing a blog for a year can help and change somebody life in so many ways.

I always get on a weekly basis about how great it is, which still a shock it is to my system. Then I realise that people do enjoy what I am writing because I give a outlook on life that isn't really explored.

Like I know I don't get a huge readership it can be between 16 to about 30 people. But I know it can help someone, one way or another. 

People often forget that I am a human being and that I have dream's to. I am just different and I am not scared to act strange around people, and have fun. Just because people are strange and have fun. Doesn't mean they don't have "normal dreams"

This was a simple, I want to share my dreams, my goals and my life with everybody who cares. Also it was a way to remind myself mainly that anything that I set my mind to.

So thank you all  for keeping with for a year.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment