Saturday 9 June 2018

Where do I begin?

I don't know where to begin in tonight blog, and I don't want to let you down by saying that I don't want to write anything down tonight. The reason is I am just can't handle life.

I just have to keep on fighting though, even though I feel all bruised up, and can't lift my arms up anymore. I am truly drained. Like at the moment I am listening to It mean Beautiful from Everybody Talking about Jamie. Just to remind me that I am beautiful, and I am more then a object for men.

Why do men think it OK to do the things that they do. It so not OK, but there isn't anything a person can do, because they didn't physical hurt you. But what about the brain, what about the Heart. They are just as sensitive.

I am stress about living in the area that I am in, I can't wait to move. That men from Wensday, he was so close to me, he doesn't understand personal space. I felt so out of my comfort zone. So angry but all I could do was is to go into a nearby shop, thankfully somebody notice and asked if I was alright. He always gets angry when he not getting me. Like I don't know this guy who clearly in his mid 40's and just want some action, and he just see me, as a innocent, young, sweet, easy target. Only because I am innocent, young and sweet doesn't means I am a easy target. I don't want to go into details, and I feel ashamed that I been through that, from being a victims and all because I am a female and he is male.

I just feel like all that I stand for is all falling apart. Like where are the respect for women. Why are all the typical beauty in the world getting married, but inner beauty are left single, for idiot to touch them up when ever the dam feel like. I feel like that will all I get in my life, men physical touching me up and that it. Even when I keep saying no, they always back for me. Like Hawks in the night. Always circling their pray to they cave.

Anyway got to go

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment