Sunday 3 June 2018

Netflix and story write up

So today as I suffered with really bad sun burnt from Friday and having in total 11 hours of sleep in a space of two days. I couldn't go to church, because I wasn't well this morning, and I knew I would of fall asleep throughout the service because of how tired I have been and not being able to have a good night sleep, due to where I got sun burnt.

So today I watched in total of ten Episode of shows on Netflix. I watched 6 episode of The Legend of Monkey. It super wried, and confusing, that why I like it, because it wried. I also watched 3 episode of Reign. Which is really good. I think I like it because of the guy who plays Francis. I also watched an episode of a series of unfortunate events. I don't know what to think of it. Like I am going to watch a couple more episode of it. See if I change my mine but I not enjoying it as much as I thought.

After all that I started to type my story up online from the notepad I've been writing it in. I haven't fully typed it up. I going to do it when I am in the mood, because I will modify and edit it when I type it. I will also add a few more paragraph in it. Ii feel like it needed to. Today I typed up 1490 words. I downloaded it so it can be saved on my devise just in case my account plays up. It also helped because this website let you preview it/ download it so you can see it as a book formats. So with how many words I so for typed up, and if I want it to be 5" by 8" the first chapter will be 9 pages. Which I am happy that I have typed that much.

I would love people advice to improve it or/and opinion on it. I know it still early days and I have a lot to write, and I know the first chapter isn't even complete. But it would be useful to at least know if people read it.

Like I know it won't be epic, I am new to the whole writing for a target audience in mind. When I write a story I normally write to myself and what I like. I do it slightly for this story, but I have to think more about who is the target audience.

So it harder to think of and trying to stick to it. Anyway it still early days and I am sticking to the end. I am hoping to write at least 400 pages so 391 to go. I can do it.

Anyway I will see you all tomorrow.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment