Thursday 14 June 2018

War Love Letters and Knights

A great song just started playing as I started typing on one of my playlist on Spotify and that is Never be Lonely, by The Feeling. That bring so many memory from year six. To Everybody Talking about Jamie. I grown up with Never be Lonely and I just love the song.

Now today been a very productive day, I went to stand up comedy. On the way there I quickly went into Oxfam and picked up to books. Love Letters of the Great war, mainly because of the painted fabrics play, and it links very well into the idea of a love story which we want in the show.

Then I picked up Knight: the Medieval Warrior's Manual. I only picked this up because I thought it will be interesting to read about what Knight where up to, because I just love history. I also unplanned wrote the whole Knights and jousting in my two minutes stand up comedy piece, which we all have to improve by next week.

Now hero I forget in two weeks on Tuesday, 3rd July 6pm to 9pm at theatre deli. There going to be a open mic night. It is free, and we would love as many people down there as possible to support the amazing homeless charity that is Crisis skylight. This charity has helped me build so my confidence in not only myself, but my writing skill but being able to just talk to people. They helped me see that there more to me them what I original thought. I have created something that I original thought I would be rubbish at. From stories, stained glass, Fimo, Acting and Singing.

After I done comedy, I went to Hope city for coactive. The Board cast and photography joined together to create serval five, five second videos. We had fun.

Now I am home after what seems like a long day, and I can feel the amount of walking I do, starting to effect my legs and ankle, as they kill. Good thing I got some Ibuprofen on me.

Anyway got to go.

Good night everybody

Love you.

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment