Tuesday 12 June 2018

Hi

Hello, I had to take yesterday off from writing my blog. It was a personal choice. There isn't much to write about, for these past couple of days. I do enjoy writing these blog, it isn't that. It just because I have a lot of my plate these days. I am barley have anytime just to myself. Even when I have time to myself, I am either at counseling, walking or sleeping. 

When I walking I always have headphones on. So even then I don't have anytime to think.  So I feel like I don't know what to say anymore. Without you guys getting bored of me doing the same thing every single day. I am trying to throw in different things here and there to make it seems like I am not a robot.

For insect today is a standard Tuesday, rehearsal, Fimo, walked for an hour home, then been chilling. So there nothing new there. I have finished a piece from Fimo, well it been baked. It a small bowl. No picture of it though. Even though I am happy with it. I just feel like every time I post something I created, I feel a lot of hate for it. So that why I am keeping it to myself.

As to be honest I am nothing special, I am a below normal person, who just need somewhere, that I feel safe to talk. Where I can be myself. Even though I don't know who that is.

Now before you say that I am special and I'm not below normal. Don't. As I know I am nothing extraordinary. I don't have a book, film, or theater show to be made out of me worthy. I just, simple Miss Suzanne Taylor, who goes by the name Zanny. That's it, and that probably will always be that.

That it for today goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment