Wednesday 13 June 2018

My long Wensday

Today was a lovely day, well did had counseling who want me to write a letter but in a style that a 11-14 year old me would say, to the bully at my school, as she want have a better understanding if how my past affected with how I am coping with life now and she knows I enjoy writing.

After that I went home a chilled for a bit before going out to word art. Where we just write what we just felt like. The person who runs it, who an amazing person. He says like he knows that I can write without a prompt, just pen to paper. So that what we did for two hours. He always amazed how complex my characters and how I can just writes and without thinking about it, created a back story.

As to be honest the first task was just a pen to paper and don't stop writing, and this was just for five minutes, but as we was just getting into it we spent the whole session. So of course when I started I just wrote.

I just had a blast, I always enjoy writing the stories I create in word art. As the person who run Word art, when you writing, he write along side you, and if you struggle, and if he struggle then he talk about. So it is nice to have in a sense a writing buddy.   As we can share ideas, as he struggle with thinking about background stories, which I am good at. Where he is good at giving me odd challenge.

After that I went to Norfolk park, which is such a beautiful park, as it have a stunning view of Sheffield. As I was waiting started reading a book which I found in a Oxfam Charity shop. It is called From the Two River by Robert Jordan. It apart of a series of 12 books. So I hope that I like the book as I do want to try and read a huge series like this. I will keep you update this book when I reading it.

At 7pm my friends from Hope City Church started to show up, and we just had a picnic. Which was nice, we played rounders. Which was alright, like I didn't really want to play but thought I should have a try, like I smiled but I don't like sport, I had a bad back and bad ankles, but I don't want to see like I never take part, like I would. I am much better just having a little kick around, not a match, just a little pass around. At time I nearly felt my ankle go, and I had to walk home which took me one and a half hour. I had fun at Norfolk park, but if my ankle and back wasn't playing up it would of been batter.

So my day means me getting up at 6:20am, it currently 10;52pm

Anyway got to go

Goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx


No comments:

Post a Comment