Sunday 24 June 2018

Books and songs

Hello I thought that as I haven't gave a who am I or my top fav in a while. I thought that I let you all get into what I in my brain.

So my top favorite books are

  1. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  2. Finder by Connie Suttle
  3. Forsaken by Jane Oliver
  4. Unwind by Neal Shuskermen
  5. The eye of Divinity by Robert E. Keller
I am trying to start a new series I am thinking the Hunter Legend series. I think it seams really cool and because it haven't heard a lot about it, and it not a movie or TV series. I really want to read it but I going to wait to my birthday or Christmas. As it consists of 30+ books in this series alone. There other series that over lap The Hunter Legend series. So she I start it I want to get a few and start when I can forces on the series. (Hint hint for gift. 😝😝😝😘) 

For top 5 songs at the moment 
  1. Prom song from everybody talking about Jamie
  2. Welcome to the Rock from come from away
  3. You'll be back from Hamilton
  4. Anything you can do from Annie get your gun
  5. Disappear from Dear Evan Henson
Out of those 5 show's which the shows come from I only seen Everybody Talking about Jamie and Annie get your gun. However the rest of them are all massive musical it would be hard to not know at least one song from the show. 

Any other my favorite list you want to know let me know. I will see what I can do. 

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment