Monday 4 June 2018

Poem

I can't look down.
Can't let go.
The fire below
Burns the soul of my feet
As the broken wings carry
This broken angle
Fading day by day.
The once white wings
Now as black as the night.
Wiped by the claws of depression.
Ripping them with ever chance they get.
Feeding the desire.
Taking all the light.
Tearing the clothes I have
Making me hate the body I live.
The scars,
The memories.
The fire are rising.
Memories they hunt me
Like the Raven of the sky.
Pecking the memories
Like on going nightmares.
How can this angle
Fight
When she got nothing
To fight with?


I know it terrible but it been a couple of weeks so I am rusty. I thought that it been a while since I wrote a poem. Like I am still focusing on my book but I thought that I might do something.

This past couple of days been really hard for me due to some bad event's these past couple of days. Losing people isn't easy. I lost somebody today. A close friend of mine, they was one of a few people who I first mat in Sheffield.  I was told this about 7pm through Facebook messages.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you.

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment