Wednesday 6 June 2018

Eventful

Today I had counselling, before you say that was fast. It the one I had from losing my friend last year. So having to talk about recant events made it super hard. Like things wasn't just easy this morning, as I was having breakfast at a the tesco extra café, when this guy who at least 40, came in to the café, he was wearing a gold graduation robe. Now I am pretty sure there was no graduation happening today and none of there would of been coming into the tesco extra café. Then he came to sit with me. The cafe was empty. I had to quietly notify the cashier who served me my breakfast. Let just say he didn't like the fact he asked to sit somewhere else.

That was the events of this morning so I had good reason to not go out. However I had a place to look at, and I feel like events of this morning wouldn't matter, they will only say you should of get the police. Like how can I just normally call the police, when a men who possible dangerous without causing myself even more danger. So it was like what do  you do.

Anyway I had to go because we already said we viewed it, and wow. The place is stunning. Like it not completely done, but it already stunning. I am luckily seen it before most people so I had a pick of 3 of the 4 flats. I said I would love flat 5. One of the ground floor ones are staff so there is 5 flats but only 4 is for residents.

The 5th one is one the 3rd and last floor and take up the whole floor. The kitchen is black and very modern. There is a dishwasher, washer/dryer. Cooker, a TV. It just lovely. The bedroom are good size. Big enough for a double, a wardrobe, some and some shelves. They say they have enough couple of weeks then just some paperwork to do. Then I need to start moving in.

After all that I chilled with some friends, we had Pizza and then we, well my friends watched White chicks. I started bit haven't finished. Is it bad I never watched the film before, like in my opinion it OK, like I watch it but because I studied media production, all I can see is all the fault in it. I know that it probably what made it good. I think it tried to hard to be a comedy. See that one of the reason I don't like it.

Anyway I got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment