Friday 1 June 2018

Zoo day

I went to the zoo, wow I really needed to cheer up. I couldn't stay upbeat. I feel all alone and afraid. I felt like I couldn't do anything right and that everything bad happening that in the world is my fault. I know I shouldn't blame myself for anything that happened last night. I'm not going to go in detail.

I wanted to start again to find who I am as a person. Like who I am? Who is Zanny Taylor? What make this person up? Cause all I see is negative, and people always saying there more to me then what in my mind, what my mind saying.

But it something I have to find out this myself.

I am getting more confident in things people say I am good. Like I think OK I can sing. Not brilliant, but not rubbish. However it is improvement. It something I am working on. I am an ok poet. I used to hate all my poems. I know I haven't written a poem in a who!e, but I've been really busy of late, with the play I'm in, all the crisis skylight sessions I am doing. Then the story I am doing. So I don't have much time to write poem. Sometimes I do have time but I not always have the muse for poems.

I am thinking that if only anybody want to, not that I forcing anybody to. I would like if people review it, once I finish writing my story. I know I said I don't know if I want to publish it or not, but if I do. I will then be able to do the changes that I be able to do, so if I do, it will be good enough to sell and have a fan Base.


I thinking it be interesting to add a question to you for the next week and see what you say. I will answer as well, just so it is fair and all.

Today's question is.

IF YOU HAD THE ATTENTION OF THE WORLD FOR JUST 10 SECONDS, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?

Look inside yourself before you start judging others. As we all got faults. So they can easily make fun of yours.
____________________________________________________________________

So that what I would say if I had ten second.

Currently listening

Heart and Music sung by my favorite stage actor   in the  world.   so yes I  do love Jonathan Groef. He is an amazing actor and singer.


Any I better get going now.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment