Friday 8 June 2018

Stories ad what they mean to me.

First of sorry for no post last night. I got back at 10pm for coactive at Hope City Church, well for the first time since going to it nearly 2 years ago I went to the vocal team because I am getting confidence with my singing voice, and I think you can tell that I am getting better in confidence with both my own singing voice and also knowing how to sing, and that it more then what your voice sounds like. How ever when I got home I couldn't stop sneezing and my eyes looked like I was doing drugs, they was like blood shot red, itchy and I couldn't stop tears rolling down my face.

Today was a pretty standard Friday for me, I chilled in my room, then I did a bit a food shopping, then had a meal with one of my house mates who made a nice chicken Karma.

As I didn't do much today I thought that I might talk about random topic and see where that takes me. 

Stories is today's random topic, as I know I will write more then one random topics.

For me stories have been apart of my life from day one, this is possible due to that I have a story that I know is different and one that people here that often, mainly because what I've gone though as a baby not many people are willing to talk about, or have the same outcome as mine.

My story is truly unique, in a sense that I can openly say that I do struggle, on a daily basis with the truma of what the first ten months of my life. I don't know if I will ever get out of it, or if it something I will live with for the rest of my life.

I also love reading, from historical events, I believe that if we have a better understanding of what happened in the past, we can understand today and be appreciative about it. Like I know I won't be who I am today if I haven't mat the people I have along the way.

I also enjoy fantasy, as there are times in my life, where I want to escape the horror of reality, and I can't always go into town to watch a movie, or watch a DVD. Also there something about reading a good fantasy book. Ad it give you the chance to fly away, even if it for ten minutes at time. It give me the sense of freedoms that I need. The feeling that I am needed and loved, which for a person like me, is very hard to get. So that why I love fantasy, because then I am the main character, or favorite character.

I currently reading eternity by Maggie Shayne.

Also listening to Dear Darling by Olly Murs.

Anyway goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment