Wednesday 20 June 2018

I got you.

Today was a lovely day where I went to  the Holt. Where I did writing for two hours. I did a bit where I created a scene of auto theatre. Which was really interesting to write, as I never seen Auto theatre, but have heard great thing about them. Then I did a bit on the space ship diary entry which was slightly hard, because I skipped from day 208 to day 738. As I want to see where I want the person who writing the diary entry to end up.

Afterwards I went to Church cause I am a partner in the vision. It was a night of celebration. We celebrated many achievement, to celebrate people within the church. It lovely to see people who are not normally seen within the church being thanks. People like the people who we celebrated tonight, are so deserving . As they helped so many people within the church. I never really know them that well just faces to me, but they are always smiling, which is amazing.

When I got home at 10pm I found out that Josie Walker and Phil Nicol is leaving Everybody Talking about Jamie. Which is sad that they leaving the cast, but also it nice to see what is in store for those two. Also just because they leaving doesn't mean they leaving the Jamie Family. I know both Josie Walker and Phil will be in the Jamie family heart. For me Josie Walker will never be forgotten. She is such a inspiration for me. I just love everything about Josie. Her voice is just stunning, and her personality is just beautiful. For me it will be hard to see Margaret New played by anybody but Josie. I know she can't play her forever, and I am looking forward to see who is playing both Margaret and Hugo after they leave.

I just going to end today's blog on saying that you are all wonderful people and I love each one of you. You are wonderfully made and each loved. I love walking alongside you on your journey, though all you ups and down. Love seeing where all your paths take.

Currently listening well watching -I got you from Bring it on:the Musical.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment