Sunday 10 June 2018

Five random topic

I think today I do 5 short topic to write about. So I hope this will find more about me then what I do on a day to day basis. As I more that, I do these things because of who I am. What me and a friend of mine Luke Hitchen was saying today at church, that nobody can do you, only you can. Plus we shouldn't try to fit in to the normal and that we should love our self more, but more time then others we don't. So here the topic I going to talk about;

Books I Want to Write

I want to write a series of fantasy, at least three. Like I know the outline of what I want of how this series is going to work. It going to include, humans, Elves, wizards, wolfs and war. I got it started and it a good ten pages long. Well at least 10 pages if it 5 by 8 inches long.

Book shopping- what I look for

When I do shopping for a new book, I always tend to go for a book that I don't know the author, or heard of the book itself. I don't tend to go for books that on the shelves have a review under. If I know that the book is popular I tend to avoid it, as when I read something I know that I am reading it with a open mind, and not being influence by what other people say. I would read one or two before buying it. But author, and popularity is depending on what I buy.

Love 

Yes I am talking about love, and not romantic, sort of stuff. I don't have that knowledge, and I probably won't. I mean the love for friends and family. For me since moving to Sheffield back in September of 2016 the friends I have made here, have grew really close to my heart, and I know I don't tell them that much but I love them to bits. You don't need to be in a relationship to love someone.

History

For me history is a big part of my life. I love History. If I could live in any era, that isn't now. I would totally go for Tudor England. Firstly I love Tudor building. Also there a lot of things that came out of the Tudor era that we never would of thought it would. We all think that they have poor health and poor plumbing.

Why I write my blog

I do this because I love!writing. When I first started doing  this I !mainly did it because I was was getting annoyed telling people how my life is. Now however I feel like I have a story to tell, and that I am inspirational, and I hope by people reading my blog. Understand there more to life then what you face with. It might be hard at time. I know that some post are quite low in mood, but you always see I am always back on my feet. Sometime it hard to get back up. Sometimes I do need help by my friends but I am always fighting and I am not planning of falling any time soon.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment