Monday 18 June 2018

Just me

Hello. Today I spent most of the day wondering who I am as a person. I know I've been doing that a lot recently. However due to the workshop that I did at the crucible on being you. It got me thinking who am I. As I would love to use the skills that I learnt in the Sheffield people Theatre  workshop. However if I don't know who I am, how can bring the best of me to audition, call backs or any other form of interview if I don't know who I am. I know I will be always learning who I am, and it will always be changing. Though if I know who I am know, at least I know what I can bring to a team and be more confident in myself.

So here what my heart start accepting I am.


  1. Caring
  2. Loyal
  3. Brave
  4. Fun
  5. Silly (in the best way)
  6. A great listener
  7. Creative
  8. Scared (I know that is a good trait but that who I am. I know I am brave but there different form of bravery and you can still be scared at the same time. Like I get scared at night, I am scared of the unknown. I hate it when people touching me from behind when I am out in public. I get super scared if I in a super crowed room, and/or can't see or get to a exit easily.)
  9. Funny (love having a laugh)
  10. Lost (not in the sense I don't know where I am, am home. More in the sense I still figuring out where I belong. Who my family is? Not in the biological family. I have a biological family, more in the one who are the people who I can call brothers, sister's, uncle or Auntie. When my biological family aren't around.) 
Anyway I got to go.

The song been playing all through me writing this is 

One step from love by fast food rocket

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment