Monday 19 February 2018

Writing Poems

Well today it started like a normal Monday. I went to town to meet the person for Nomad where we just chat about musicals, Movies and Doctor Who. She asked if I've seen the Tardis as it was near my Church. I wish I did but for me to get there it would take me a hour to get to the Tardis. Plus it was really cold.

Other wise I would of totally go and see it. As I love Doctor Who. I can't wait to see Jodie as the next Doctor. Then she keep on asking about Jamie if I heard any news. As she really want to see it but she doesn't want to go to London. She keep on asking about if it going to be made into a Movie. Like how would I know. I just know it should, but first it has to go Boardway. Like I already starting to save to go to New York. Give me about 100 years and I would have enough for probably just the flights. No money for spending or for a hotel.

When I got home I coloured and wrote three poems for the Crisis Skylight open mic night. I don't know if they are any good. I am scared that they are rubbish, and that I get a lot of rubbish back with it.

I know I need to stop thinking about it. However because I've written them down and haven't gotten any feedback on them I don't know, and the fear and my depression and anxiety is building up inside of me.

I need to do this poetry reading and singing as I need to start feeling like I am worthy and need to start feeling confident. I just have poems in front of me, and instead of the words that I've written I see these are terrible and that I am horrible writer.

Currently listening to Glad you Came by The Wanted.

Anyway Goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment