Monday 5 February 2018

Dreading tomorrow

Tomorrow I have an assessment to see if I have any extra needs, which will allowed to get extra help. Where I know that I some shape or another has some sort of extra needs. Probably not massive, but I know something there.

Growing up in school, I never had the right help, and one school just thought it was plain stupidity and laziness. Just they gave up on me.

Then I went to a school, even though at that one, I never was tested for anything. They treated me 1000x better and somehow I had friends and became class of 2012 prom Queen. Even my mum was shocked. I came home with flowers, and a tiara. Even though I don't have the tiara, I still kept the dress.

However I did struggle within task in which people of my age found and even at 22 finding so easy. Anyway I let you know what the result is when I get it.

Any I need to go as I need to be as awake as I possible can.

Goodnight everybody

Love you.

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment