Thursday 15 February 2018

Hi guys.

First off I know I am late posting it. But I didn't come home till 11pm and my feet was killing me. So I went right to bed. However Happy Valentine's for yesterday.

Last night I went round my Friend's house and me and a few girls had Stir Fry, well the boys from church went out for a meal. Then the boys mat us girls at Blood 88. Which is a nice Pizza place on West street, had a couple of drinks and did Salsa, even though I didn't know any of the guys I danced with. Even though one guy we just couldn't stop laughing. We was a complete mass.

Apart from that all my female friends look beautiful and all the boys look handsome. You could tell that they made an effort last night. Not like there don't normally look handsome. However I do find I talk to the boys more on the Wensday when the boys and girls get together and the day after. Then any other day. I think its because it the only time we really get to speak without somebody interrupting us.

That was last night.

Today I went to singing for fun. Where I found out we might be singing at the open mic night for Crisis.😯😯😯😯😧😧😧😨😨😨😲 if you guys know me I not that confident singer so do that in front of people. Like I am super nervous. I don't know who going to be there. I said I don't mind reading a couple of my poems out.

Then I went Church and hang out the guys of Broadcast team and then had team time. It was a fun night where we go on different camera. I even tried a bit of directing, which I had way to much fun doing that.

Mood update. Current mood 45% at the moment in time. I not thinking of doing anything stupid, but I am not strong mentally. Due to events last week and what happened on Monday, I am finding it hard to cope with my depression.

Anyway got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment