Thursday 22 February 2018

Well it could of gone better

Well today I woke up really depressed didn't want to do much, but I got dressed had breakfast, had a cup of tea, brushed my teeth and done my hair. As I thought that if I go to singing for fun and get out of the house.

Now keep in mind that where singing for fun is, it take me in total over an hour sometimes an hour and a half to walk it. Now before you ask I would of caught the bus, but with how much bus fares are and how much I travel I can't really afford it.

When I arrived I chilled outside for a bit, it was cold, my only  jumper was still drying so i had to deal with it,and when I left home it wasn't cold. So I thought I didn't need my hat, scarf and gloves. So I just basically had two twin layers on. I was basically sitting in the cold for about 45 minutes. I didn't have time to do anything else. So I was getting annoyed, mainly because I was cold.

When somebody arrived to singing for fun. We waited to see if anybody person who comes, who know damn well that singing for fun starts at 1pm but is always late. So first we thought nothing new. Then we was was getting really cold. Then after like 20 minutes they canceled the session because only I showed up. Like it takes me over an hour to walk home. They know this. They know that he don't answer the text and he is always late. The other guy was ill.

So by the time I walked home. I was cold, tired and very annoyed and super depressed. As I needed something to lift my spirit up but then it ended up making it ten times worse. Like I try and stay positive, and keep on reminding myself that I am important. When things like this happens to you when I really don't need it to doesn't help.

So I tried to cheer myself up and hopped to the lounge area and for myself from the DVD shelf. FRIENDS session 3. I watched the first four episodes of it. Still feel super depressed, but not annoyed.

Anyway rent over.

Goodnight everybody.

Love you.

Zanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment