Saturday 3 February 2018

Nearly a year

It nearly a year since I sat in seat f45 to watch Everybody talking about Jamie on Wensday 8th February. Not really knowing what it was about, just knows that it was the Public dress rehearsal, and that it was a minimum donations of a £1 a ticket.

To then see it grow into a beautiful west end show. A show that received awards and love from everybody. To be certain there be a load more. As all the people behind the show are stars.

There are the sweetest people I have ever mat. Always make me smile when I am grey. They all say I'm *the glitter in the grey." Well they are lying because they are.

If I didn't have Jamie to look forward to in November, I probably wouldn't of kept up with the act. I just kept on says to myself. On the 19th I can, 19th I can.

Want to see Jamie for the 3rd time at the Apollo txxatre in London on the 18th November, had a blast, couldn't stop smiling. Totally made me forget what I've been going through. I couldn't ask for better company, better friends and amazing people in which are the Jamie family.

If any of the Jamie family is reading this blog don't forget me. I know I can't really afford to come to London to see you. I will never forget what great things you done for me.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment