Tuesday 13 February 2018

Crisis skylight sessions and open mic night.

Today I went to couple of Crisis Skylight sessions. Normally there three, word art, Stained glass Art and writing for fun. However due to the person who runs stained glass she was ill today. Which good and bad at the same time.

It a good thing due to I don't have to worry about Self harming, as we do work with tools that get really hot. The second reason is I can eat something. On Tuesday I don't have time to eat. The sessions are back to back. So I would go from like 9am to sometimes 7/8pm at night before I physical have some food in my system.

The bad was it because I am still really low today. Thankfully I haven't had thoughts of self harming today, but I am not 100% from doing something stupid. The hard thing was I had no friends around if I needed to talk as all my friends in Sheffield are super busy on a Tuesday all day.

Anyway I found out what time the open mic night in which I might be doing a poetry reading. I still need to talk to the Art director about doing it.

It starts at 6pm and run until 9pm at theatre Deli on 15th March. I would love to see some face I recognise. However I wouldn't be upset. It more for me to boost my confidence. As I hate talking in public.

So reading one of my poems out loud and see people reaction right in front of me will about kill me. However what ever kill me makes your stronger.

Song I currently listening to is Butterfly fly away. It a song in which I just cry to. I just think how much love Miley  has for her dad, and I never really had that with my dad, as he died when I was too young to remember him. I sometimes wish I had a relationship with him.

Now there are people out there who I look up to and I know they probably the closes thing I will get to a father like figure to me. Even though I don't see them as much as I like. I know they are there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment