Sunday 11 February 2018

To scared to ask

I am depressed, I do suffer from depression, anxiety, self-harming and thought of suicide. To the point where I more the once I was so low that I was considering to give in a kill myself. I was so close like I could do this. If I wasn't scared and angry with myself I would of.

After that I was so scared and lost I wanted to call somebody for support or just to hear a friendly voice. Just needed somebody who I could just talk to without somebody asking ten thousand question. Without somebody judging me. I couldn't think of anyone. I was scared, lost and alone.

Yes I do need help, but I am to scared to ask. Or more that I have asked but keep on getting let down to the point know where I am so tried of spinning round and round. Getting angry of keep getting let down by people who I thought was there to help me. That o don't know what to do any more.

My mental health is not getting better. I just want this fight to end.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment