Wednesday 21 February 2018

Love

Love
Dreams
Friends.
My friends,
I love
To share
My dreams.
They support me with every step
I take.
They are my wings when mine are broken.
My friends make the village within
My heart.
We build each other,
Doesn't matter the distance.
Just like a tree
We are all connected
To make each other grow
The branches
The leafs.
We all feed the roots
In what we need
To grow.


Hi, I don't know what you going through today, but I want to say there are people out there who care about you. It's still hard for me to accept that I have people out there who I know would do anything for, and I would do anything for them.

As I never really have many friends growing up so I didn't have the sense of belonging. I thought apart from family anybody loving me for me was odd. I couldn't get myself to open myself up to make friends and feel love for people, like love of a friend, love of a family, as I've found it hard growing up.

I still do. There be times when somebody who will say they love or care for me. I will be like who me. I'm just me, just plan Zanny, there nothing special for you to Love or care for.

Currently listening Born this way by Lady GaGa

Goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment