Thursday 8 February 2018

Heartfelt letter to the cast and creative team of Everybody Talking about Jamie

Dear cast and creative team of Everybody Talking about Jamie,

Today is the day when the show opened it doors to the public to have it public dress rehearsal at the Crucible theatre. I was lucky enough to be apart of the audience. So I thought as a treat, that I write up a letter to let everybody know, how amazing you all are, and how much this show helped so many people in so many ways. You have created not just an ordinary 'work of art' but out of of this world, take your breath taking masterpiece.

First of I need to say thank you, for bringing Jamie Campbell's story to the stage. As it now can reach so many people and especially to the people like Jamie, who might of been bullied or scared of being bullied for being them self. It more then a story of a boy being guy, or wanting to be a Drag Queen. It about mother and son, being happy with who you are inside and that who care what other people think.


Also thank you, for being a constant support, this past year for me have been easy for me. I had to keep on remembering to be the "Glitter in the grey." Also when I feel low, I just look trough our tweets and it always make me  laugh. That reminds me I still need to watch Cats.

With that I need say thank you, I know I am saying it a lot, but this for accepting me. When I don't feel and don't understand a lot of the time why you have. I offer nothing but my love and my continued support for you guys and the show. You lot are too beautiful and kind that it make me cry, cause I don't deserve your guys love.

Now when beautiful, talented and super sweet Lucie Shorthouse sings "It means beautiful" it always hits me. I always felt it hard, from a super young age, due to really bad bullied to accept that I anymore then ugly. So when I got home after the public dress rehearsal, I physically cried myself to sleep because of how powerful that song was.

I thought when I saw it down in London, I thought I emotional prepared for it. However my tears was not ready for "Ugly in this Ugly world." Oh no!!! Got home I most of cried so much that I could of filled about 100 Olympics size swimming pools.

So thank you for being amazing and letting me into the Jamie family.

Now "go forth and be fabulous" I can't wait to see what the next couple of years (I am expecting another 50, and news of New York. 😁😁😘😘)

Now don't forget me when the show won about 1000's of Olivia awards

Love you all.

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment