Wednesday 28 February 2018

Hi guys

Well it still snowing, and I even had to walk through what seam like three inches of snow for would should be twenty minutes in good weather, so picture how long of took when snow was entering my trainers.

The thing was I didn't have any food in my cardboards, and I don't drive. So walking was my only option. So at least I have enough food to next week.

I made arrangement to meet my friend on Friday for coffee, which I am looking forward to but also really nervous about as I have feeling for, and have had them for about a year.

Oh my I can't believe that I putting them in a blog. I think I'm nervous about I never been on a date, never been in a relationship with anybody. Well even though I mainly asked if he want to go for coffee and hang out.

🙈🙈 I honestly can't believe I'm doing this. Wish me luck guys I need all the luck possible.

When I unpacked my food shopping I watched four episode of friends. So right now I'm a mess because Ross and Rachel split up but they so right for each other. They are amazing together.

Listening to Lovebug- Jonas Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment