Friday 16 February 2018

Poetry

I'm scared to take two steps,
Not knowing what in front of me.
The fear of falling,
Of the unknown.
Not knowing what tomorrow brings.
Scared to close my eyes.
That if I do
That any happy feeling
Will just
Disappear.
I just want to hold onto the warmth.
Why can't I stay in the sun?
Soon this rain will become a
Thunderstorm,
And soon all I will do is
Disappear
And go.
I'm sure nobody will be bothered
To say
Goodbye.
Even though I can't handle the weather anymore
I can't come round to say



Goodbye.


















Love all of those who ready this. For reading my blog. I know they have been low of late, due to some problem in life, anniversary, death, depression, self harming, feeling like I getting played around by staff at my housing, and the feeling of not knowing if food going to last me. I have a lot on my mind.

To make things worse I've found out that the street cat me and my neighbor in Leicester, look after was found dead this morning. His name was TomTom. Like I knew it was coming because before I moved to Sheffield I seen him and he didn't look well. It breaks my heart, because I grew up with seeing him around the street I grew up with him.

Anyway I got to go.

Goodnight everybody.

Love you.

Zanny xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment