Tuesday 27 February 2018

Beast from the East

It freezing, it cold. It snowing. They shouldn't call it Beast from the East as the snow is falling from all direction. I need to do food shopping as well as I have no food in until I do the shopping.

Well today I started a new piece in stained glass art today and it is a frame frame for a mirror, but the pieces I used are offcuts. However ten minutes into it. As I was breaking a bit of stained glass (the way I was taught.) I somehow cut my middle left finger, and how it bled. It been clean a couple of time. Once it stopped bleeding. I looked at it, it looks pretty bad, sore and all my knuckle is purple and slightly tender. However I can bend it without being in too much pain.

When I got home, I chilled out, and talked to a friend for a bit, before having a session with my key worker. She said if we can't find me anywhere then I have to go full independent living, and with ESA as my only income and in my mental state, I can't, it not an option.

So that on my mind about living situation. Like I want to be where all my friends are and near church as I don't drive. Plus I need to keep social as it good for my mental health, so if I don't get semi independent then I fear I go down hill again, and having to live in somewhere like where I am now and I don't want that.

Currently listening to- I like Enrique and Pitbull

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment