Sunday 25 February 2018

Congrets

I would first like to say congratulations to Lucie Shorthouse and John McCrea winning  the best supporting Actress and Best Actor for Everybody Talking about Jamie. To top it off well done for the Jamie family. You guys are truly epic, and truly deserve it. There are very few chances somebody can say how much you guys mean to them, and mean it more then just as a fan level.

You guys have shown me such kindness. Reminding me how important I am. You welcomed with an open arm to the Jamie family. So when I read the news I celebrated like I was right there celebrating with you.

Anyway I had a pretty chilled day. For the morning I chilled out. Then I set off at 10 to 2 to go to Church as I was at broadcast team and it was nice to see everybody. Most of them was tired from going to She is Conference. I would of gone but it cost £45 for 24 hours. Which if I was get to be paid every week that would of mean I would had £19.6 to buy food for the week and then anything that pops up during the week.

Anyway if I could go my key worker made me go to a key work session. I was told that it was with one person but of was never with that person. I am certain I feel like here think that it OK to change who it was going to do it with, and not going to tell me about it.

Anyway, church. My friends are lovely. Great huggers. Today I had a hug from Esther, James Thorn, Smart, Neo, Amber and Sorcha Rooney.

There more friends who I seen, but at church there to many names to write on one post.

Anyway got to go bed. Goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment