Sunday 18 February 2018

Church and call the midwife

Today I was on Wiz Tots at my church, on both 10am and 5pm which had loads of fun because you basically you getting hugs all the time.

At the 10am we had about 20, 1 to 2 year old, after doing the normal wiz tots activity, after snacks we threw on Paw Patrol, as the tots love the show. Then by the time all the kids was gone and packed away I left about 12:15pm.

On the way home creepy guy followed me for about 20 mineuts home. The worse thing is the staff know about his behavior because he done it one more then one occasion especially to the girls at my place. They won't do anything about it though.

Then I had my lunch and just waited for a text from the wiz tots leader who was picking me up for the 5pm service. She left her phone at work so her husband, who was currently rehearsing for the 5pm, as well as being the musical Director, to take 2 seconds to ring me on Facebook to tell me that she is outside. Lol just got to love them. My friends are the only people who do that.

Thankfully it was a bit more relaxed as there was only four kids who just made us laugh all service plus free hugs. Plus plus. Still miss my cuddle from my cats that I had called Thelma and Louise. Didn't like the gift Louise bring, but then again she was a very wried cat.

There was a spot that only I could get if you rub her ear in the right place she was just fall down in your hand. She was the cutest little black cat. Thelma was a bonkers turtle shell cat that would just send out my bedroom door on weekdays, at 7am will just demand her breakfast. The rest of the time she was just running around the house.

Thankfully I got a lift home where I went and watched Call the Midwife. It was a amazing episode. It was talking about lepers and and a women who has such a serious phobia of giving birth. That when she was in Labor you thought she was going to self harm. Which was getting emotional for me. When I was watching it though I was given birthday cake as it was a house mate birthday on Friday. So that put a smile on my face. However seeing Barbara and the Vicar Tom back just put a massive smile on my face because there here to stay. Wooh!! I just love period Dramas there just amazing.

Currently listening to Surf up from Teen Beach Movie.

Anyway I got to go.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment