Saturday 17 February 2018

Getting ready and chilling

Hello guys. Well on the 15th of March I will be doing some poetry reading of my own poems that I've written. I thought that I should do something special just from the open mic, which is run by Crisis Skylight. Which is a charity for Homeless people, or have been in the last two years.

One of the guys thought it be fun to read a bit of script which I've written in his sessions, but I thought not because it about a puppet clown who let just say isn't that jolly. So I just going to do my poetry. Also if we ready in time me a couple of other people might be singing The A Team, that only if we practice it in time.

Why do I agree to it? Like I'm not nervous about reading my poems out loud. I'm singing in public as well. Well at least it a good song with a good story behind it.

Anyway if you want to come it at The Theatre Deli on 15th of March it starts at 6pm and finished at 9pm and it free entry and there be snacks there. How ever I don't know how many seats there going to be, and it not a massive theatre. So come in planty of time to get a seat.

Anyway I got to go, ask need to be at church for 9 for a 10am service.

Currently listening to - Starstruck by Christopher Wild.

Goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment