Tuesday 20 February 2018

What was I writing?

Today I went to Theatre Deli. Where I did Word art where they trying to get me an award for creative writing. Today we typed up Act 2 scene 1 of my play. Let just say I have no idea what going on. We couldn't stop laughing at how odd it is. Let just say I blame Theatre Deli for having a puppet of a clown behind the bar otherwise I wouldn't be writing a script about a this puppet killing animals and humans.

I was like when I finished typing up I couldn't stop laughing. Thinking why am I writing this? The guy who run these sessions, he said today. He totally be Robert. Like why? The Clown takes over him and kills Tiffany in scene 3. He says even better.

What wrong with us. 😂😂😂 I promise I am really good. It just on paper that this happens.

Later I finished my cup of tea which I was making in Stained glass art. In total it took me about four hours to make. It like one of my favorite piece I've made. It's a baby blue colour with a white saucer. The brown is a light brown to give the effect of milky tea. The handle was made out of wire. In which is thicker then we normally us, so it more tough then the ones I used for the steam which are a lot more harder to stick on because it move a lot.

When I got back, I chilled for a couple of hours before me and my lovely friend Emma, who is a great friend of mine from Leicester, video chatted for over 20 minutes. She hoping to pop up and see me soon with John and Abigail. Who I just can't wait to see again because it nearly been a full year since I've seen any of them.

Currently listening to No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment