Friday 9 February 2018

I honestly don't know what to write today. It was more me relaxing today. As there wasn't much planned or even anything planned.

So tomorrow after finding out that my key worker was going behind my back she said she found a place for me to move to once my contract finished. She will tell me tomorrow, as when she knocked on my door yesterday I wasn't in. 

So I am just hoping that it something that is near to Hope City Church and Town. So I can keep in touch with all my friends. Not like this place care about that.

So people come who not just people who use the charity. Crisis Skylight is holding a Open Mic Night on Thursday 15th of March at Theatre Deli in Sheffield. I will confirme the time it start when I find out on Tuesday. I am thinking of doing something like a poverty reading of one of my poems. So com on down and show your support.

Anyway I would love to wish you all a goodnight.

Love you.

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment