Wednesday 7 February 2018

Short post Today

I am going to keep things sweet and short today. I know before you say anything, that my post are normally short. However I am going to try and writer a a longer then normal post tomorrow. To celebrate one year since my favorite musical Everybody Talking about Jamie hits the stage to the public to watch. Thankfully I was one of first member of the public to see it. So I thought that I should do something special.

A quick update though. I am still recovering from a horrible chest infection and cold. I went to my friends house for dinner, because it was Mexican and I thought spicy food will help. Me and my friends boogied our way out to ,"Do they remember? " I don't know if it the official name or not, but you all know what song I mean.

Anyway I wish you all goodnight sleep.

Love you.

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment