Tuesday 6 February 2018

Assessment and movies

Today I had the assessment. Which could go better as they putting me on a pending list when they found out for sure where I am going to live. Then to make thing worse my key worker been looking at semi independent living accommodate, without me knowing. Like hold up, when did you start looking, and do I have a say. What if it is too far away from my friends, my church.

The friends who they know too well helped me out so much throughout last year, that if I could I would help them out without thinking about it. Like what if she connecting projects that don't have things that I find important.

Surely it a thing she needed to talked to me before looking up about. It not hard, like I am the service user. Not her. I just wish I not mentally unwell, poor and jobless otherwise I would of moved out of this place. However I am.

To try and cheer me up I watched two movies and thankfully, the only good thing is this place (I'm not calling this place home)  is that people donate films for service users to watch, but as I seen pretty much all my films about 1 million times.

I went to see what films they have, and thankfully they was given today. I was jumping up and down when I saw these two words.










Kinky Boots





I can die a happy girl now I've finally watched kinky Boots. I was like oh yes I'm watching that. So I put my high healed boots (nothing compared to the red boots in the film (not that I can pull them off)) and made a cuppa and watched it.

After that I watched Queen Victoria. Where do I always get pulled toward periodic drama. I guess I just love learning about how people lived and how much people have changed over time.

Anyway I guess it time for me to say see ya. As I will need to let the night staff know I'm in. As I don't want a rude wake up call at midnight to see if I'm in.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment