Tuesday 1 May 2018

Mayday is here.

How can it be May 1st already. April went super fast, but the year been super fast anyway so far. At the rate we going it going to be 2019 in no time. Which in reality I don't want to think about because I there so many things I need to do this year.

So today was painted fabrics where we used interviews from the 90's of people of Painted fabrics or their children/niece/nephews of the man who worked there. We all looked at different one's. I got Edin Key who is the daughter of a ex service man, who had in total 37 wound. This including his left arm amputated, his right hand wounded and gun shots in his legs. In all fairness, he should of been dead. From the facts from the interview, we had to then turn it into a monologue. Which was so interesting reading up on somebody life and then writing something that they would say about their life. Of course I had to do it in the point of view of the daughter, because he passed away before the interview in 1966. But it was totally interesting learning about him and his daughter.

When then finished I walked straight down to Theater Deli where I did some yoga. Which was fun. Felt relaxed and tired, which I couldn't as I had a 45 minute walk home. So I had to not full asleep. They say after yoga you get a natural glow in which you can't help but smile. However I always smile, as it spread like butter if one person smiles you can't help but smile.

When I got home I finished watching P.S. I love you. Which is such a beautiful film. I'm not one for romantic, however this is showing how people cope when somebody who they love pass away, and their just needing a sign to say that it is OK for them to date other people now.

In this film it through letters, which shows that a nice hand written letter are amazing. I think personally we should go back where we send letters to people. I know we got social media and phones now, but the joy of getting a personalised, handwritten or types letter in the post is something you can't replace.

I am currently dreading always going to collect post because it always things from the Job center. There is only one month where the more exciting, and that is December, and that is only because it is my birthday month and it is Christmas. The other 11 nothing interesting. So random letters do cheer people up. Well it for me anyway.

I thought for the next week. I should put a positive life quote

Here the first one

Fill your life with adventure, not things. Have stories to tell. Not things to show.

I now wish you all a goodnight

Love you.

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment