Sunday 29 April 2018

What just happened?

Oh my what happened. I was thinking that today was an average  d. Then I for home from church around 10 to 8 at night. I chilled out in the office till I came to me room.

I quickly checked Facebook to see a notifications that somebody posted on the link from last night blog for the poem. It said if this said person can share the poem with their school in which they work at, and that it is a great message.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My poem
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My poem will be shared in a class, like I say that they can. But I honestly wrote from my heart. I personally didn't think it good enough to post. Let alone for it to be shared at a school. So it honestly brought a tear to my eye, to think that it is worthy enough to share in front of a school.

It just like... Now my head gone all out of it. There are no words in the English language that I can think of that express how I feel, or even how much this means to me. I not anybody famous, I'm not a published author. I am just somebody in Sheffield who write blogs with a original poem thrown in there. It defiantly not something I thought I would be saying at 22.

I need to start listening to the people who love me and try and boost my confidence up. As it clear to see I can do stuff. I just to need to learn to break the chains that hold me back.

Any way I got to go

See you soon

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment